CODE OF ETHICS:
Upon acceptance to The Rhode Island Wedding group, I agree to abide by the following Code of Ethics during the tenure of my participation in the group:
1. Encourage the highest level of ethics within our industry and strive for excellence in all aspects of our professions while maintaining the highest standards of professional conduct.
2. Must maintain appropriate insurance coverage for all areas of business conducted and use industry standards for all contracts and activities
3. Ensure public is protected against fraudulent practices and promote only practices that bring credit and respect to the RIWG.
4. Display a positive and supportive attitude with RIWG members. Strive to increase professional growth, knowledge and to increase personal contributions of expertise within the RIWG. Provide only the highest level of service and quality.
5. Uphold the RIWG Ethics and adhere to the RIWG bylaws and policies.
6. Provide the quality of services at the prices quoted, build goodwill and trust among the RIWG members and their referrals and take responsibility for following up on referrals within a 48 hr time period.
7. If you cannot provide the services requested, you are encouraged to pass the information to another qualified member of the RIWG.
8. RIWG member shall not attempt to induce a customer or cancel a contract the customer has made with another provider of the same product or service.
9. RIWG member shall foster relationships with other industry professionals and will not discriminate.
Limitations on Liability: Notwithstanding any other provisions of the Agreement, any liability to you involving The Rhode Island Wedding Group and its members and agents for any cause whatsoever arising out of or related to this Application and / or membership or participation and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount of dues paid by you for your membership.