PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES AND THEN SIGN BELOW.
If you do not agree with or abide by these rules, you may not participate in the fair. If you violate the rules you may be removed.
• Authors may only sell their own work.
• You will have use of a 6’ table and chair. Nothing is to be displayed outside of the tent. You may not approach customers outside of your area.
• Electricity is not available.
• You must collect and remit Michigan sales taxes. Call the Treasury Department, (517) 373-0888, to register.
• You authorize us to use your name, image, and work, for purposes of promoting and advertising the art fair and authors tent.
• You may cancel your participation at the art fair at any time and for any reason. If we receive your cancellation by April 28 you will be entitled to a full refund. No refunds or credits after April 28.
• You must remain open during all event hours. You must be present except for short periods of time during the event.
• YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPER INSURANCE AND PROTECTION OF YOUR WORK. Integrity Shows, and its partners are not responsible for loss or damage.
• The show will be held unless the event management (or public official) determines that there is a threat to safety. If show hours are reduced there is no refund.
• You agree to hold harmless and indemnify the Palmer Park Art Fair, Integrity Shows, the City of Detroit, People for Palmer Park, the Detroit Recreation Department and their agents and employees for any damage.