Fees vary slightly by the show and by experience. New Authors with fewer than 2 books pay between $100 and $150 depending on the city. Established authors or guilds pay slightly more.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES ABOUT EVENT PARTICIPATION.
If you do not agree with or abide by these rules, you may not participate in the fair. If you violate the rules you may be removed.
• Authors may only sell their own work.
• You will have use of a 5' or 6’ table and chair. Nothing is to be displayed outside of the tent. You may not approach customers outside of your area.
• Electricity is not available.
• I affirm that I have the right to sell the book(s).
• You must collect and remit Michigan sales taxes. Call the Treasury Department, (517) 636-6925, to register.
• You authorize us to use your name, image, and work, for purposes of promoting and advertising the art fair and authors tent.
• You may cancel your participation at the fair at any time and for any reason. If we receive your cancellation by the payment deadline, you will be entitled to a full refund. No refunds or credits after that deadline.
• You must remain open during all event hours. You must be present except for short periods of time during the event.
• YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPER INSURANCE AND PROTECTION OF YOUR WORK. Integrity Shows, and its partners are not responsible for loss or damage.
• The show will be held unless the event management (or public official) determines that there is a threat to safety. If show hours are reduced there is no refund.
• You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Integrity Shows, it's crews and partners.
• Depending on the status of Covid 19, arrangements will be modified for safety. The tent or event may be canceled. Should Covid require cancellation, funds will be returned.