Code of Conduct for ACCT Consensus Group Meeting Observers
1) Observers must be persons who have a direct and material interest in the business of the meeting.
2) Observers must “observe” (that is, listen) only. Observers must not make any comment nor attempt to communicate with any Member of the Consensus Group during the meeting unless specifically invited to do so by the Chair.
3) Observers must not engage in any conduct or allow any circumstance which will interrupt or distract Members from their business. Prohibited interruptions and distractions include faulty telephone connections and background noises. Observers are urged to put their telephones on “mute”.
4) Voice recording of the proceedings or any part thereof by an observer is prohibited.
5) Observers who wish to address the meeting, or to comment subsequently on the proceedings, should contact the Secretary to the Consensus Group, Scott Andrews at Scott.Andrews@acctinfo.org, 303.827.2432.