1. This Membership Agreement between Member, listed in section 1, above, and The Garage Gym at Rock Sports Arena (the "Gym") is on a month-to-month basis
at the rate of (refer to Merbership Program above) per month. The Gym may change membership dues under this Agreement by posting notice of such change in the Gym at least 30 days in
advance of such change.
2. Member agrees to keep and obey all rules and regulations now in force or in the future prescribed by the Gym, for the use of the Gym training facilities, premises,and equipment therein, and the Gym reserves the right to revoke this membership for cause if Member fails to keep and obey any of such rules and regulations, or for reasonsof nuisance, disturbance or other members or staff, moral turpitude or fraud. Without limiting Member's obligation to obey the rules and regulations of the Gym presently inforce or in the future prescribed, Member agrees that he will obey the following rules by:
a.Always considering other members' rights and privileges while training;
b.Always paying his membership dues on or before the fifth of each month - or pay a late fee;
c.Always unloading all bars and machines when he is through using them and replacing all weight plates on their proper racks;
d.Always replacing barbells and dumbbells on their proper racks at the end of each set;
e.Always following directions on the proper use of the training equipment and asking for directions when necessary;
f.Always disposing of trash in the proper places;
g.Always treating members and staff with fullest respect and courtesy at all times;
h.Always accepting fullest responsibility for any damage done to equipment due to his misuse of the equipment.
3. Without limiting the Gym's ability to terminate this membership for cause, the Gym may terminate this membership for any reason at the end of any given month.If the Gym elects to so terminate, the Gym will refund a pro rata portion of any dues applicable to future month(s).
4. It is expressly understood and agreed that this contract is not assignable or transferrable by Member and no rights or privileges granted by this membership can betransferred or assigned by Member.
5. It is further agreed that all exercises including the use of weights, number of repetitions, and use of any and all machinery, equipment, and apparatus designed forexercising and the use of the Gym's premises and facilities shall be at the Member's sole risk. Notwithstanding any consultation on exercise programs which may be providedby Gym employees or agents, it is hereby understood that the selection of exercise programs, methods and types of equipment shall be Member's entire responsibility, and theGym shall not be liable to Member or Member's family for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, or actions arising due to injury to Member's person or property arising outof or in connection with the use by Member of the services and facilities of the Gym or the premises where the same is located. If Member brings any personal property ontothe premises of the Gym or onto the Gym's parking area, Member takes such action at Member's sole risk. It is hereby understood that the Gym is not responsible in any wayfor damage to or loss of any personal property which Member brings onto the premises of the Gym or onto the Gym's parking area, including but not limited to, losses due totheft, damage, or car accident. Member hereby holds the Gym, its successors, assigns, owners, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from all claims which maybe brought against them by Member, on Member's behalf, by Member's family, and Member's executors, administrators, and personal representatives for any such injuries orclaims aforesaid and Member for himself and on behalf or his family, executors, administrators, and personal representatives does hereby forever release and discharge the Gym, its successors, assigns, owners, officers, directors, employees, and agents from all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions, losses and expenses. This section willsurvive any cancellation of this Agreement.
(1) NOTICE TO PURCHASER: DO NOT SIGN THIS CONTRACT UNTIL YOU READ IT OR IF IT CONTAINS BLANK SPACES.
(2) IF YOU DECIDE YOU DO NOT WISH TO REMAIN A MEMBER OF THIS GYM, YOU MAY CANCEL THIS CONTRACT BY MAILING TOTHE GYM OR COMING IN PERSON BY MIDNIGHT OF THE THIRD BUSINESS DAY AFTER THE DAY YOU SIGN THIS CONTRACT A NOTICE STATING YOUR DESIRE TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT. THE WRITTEN NOTICE MUST BE MAILED TO THE FOLLOWINGADDRESS:
3918 Gattis School Road Suite102
Round Rock, TX 78660
(3) IF THE GYM GOES OUT OF BUSINESS AND DOES NOT PROVIDE FACILITIES WITHIN 10 MILES OF THE FACILITY IN WHICH YOUARE ENROLLED OR IF THE GYM MOVES MORE THAN 10 MILES FROM THE FACILITY IN WHICH YOU ARE ENROLLED, YOU MAYCANCEL THIS CONTRACT BY MAILING A NOTICE TO THE GYM STATING YOUR DESIRE TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT,
ACCOMPANIED BY PROOF OF PAYMENT ON THE CONTRACT. THE WRITTEN NOTICE MUST BE MAILED BY CERTIFIED MAIL TOTHE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
3918 Gattis School Road Suite 102
Round Rock, Tx 78664
(4) IF YOU DIE OR BECOME TOTALLY AND PERMANENTLY DISABLED AFTER THE DATE THIS CONTRACT TAKES EFFECT, YOU ORYOUR ESTATE MAY CANCEL THIS CONTRACT AND RECEIVE A PARTIAL REFUND OF YOUR UNUSED MEMBERSHIP FEE BYMAILING A NOTICE TO THE GYM STATING YOUR DESIRE TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT. THE GYM MAY REQUIRE PROOF OFDISABILITY OR DEATH. THE WRITTEN NOTICE MUST BE MAILED BY CERTIFIED MAIL TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
3918 Gattis School Road Suite 102
Round Rock, TX 78664
By submitting this agreement, you have authorized The Garage Gym at Rock Sports arena to bill your bank account or credit card for yourmonthly dues. Your account will be billed on or shortly after the 1st of the month. There will be a delinquent/uncollectible charge appliedto your account dues if your account is returned delinquent/uncollectible/non-sufficient funds.
• In order to cancel the membership for the 1st day of the month, The Garage Gym requires written or in person notification by the
15th of the month. Account must be current and in good standing before we will process any such request.