Exhibitor's Terms & Conditions
1. Space Reservations are made in the order in which signed contracts and PAYMENT is received. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Payment & Cancellation Policy: All cancellations are subject to a 50% refund if received on or after May 6th, 2019. No refunds will be issued after May 20th, 2019.
3. Confirmation of Space: Exhibitors will be notified once their booth is confirmed in writing.
4. Exhibitor Set-Up: The luncheon with exhibitors will be held from 11:45am-1:15pm. All exhibits must be set up at least 30 minutes before the luncheon begins. For a professional courtesy, do not disassemble display materials prior to the official breakdown time.
5. Exhibitor Breakdown: Exhibitors are expected to stay at their booths for the full time. Disassembling display materials prior to the official breakdown is PROHIBITED. All exhibits must be broken down no later than 2:30pm. We expect all of our exhibitors to have at least one rep present at their booth during the exhibitor luncheon.
6. Security: IIAMD, Turf Valley Resort & Spa, or any officer or staff member will NOT be responsible for the safety of Exhibitor's property. Safekeeping of Exhibitor's property is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor.
7. Communication: I understand that by providing my email address, I give my consent to receive communication sent by or on behalf of The Independent Insurance Agents of Maryland (IIAMD).
8. Promotional Items/Giveaways: Our exhibitors are encouraged to bring promotional items and giveaways. IIAMD will offer a door prize for any Convention registrant who visits every booth at the event. Registrants will be provided with a Booth Drawing Card and it will require each exhibitor to initial or hole punch booth number. Please only validate for your own exhibitor booth, so we can see that every registrant visits every booth.
Our exhibitors are expected to be respectful and observe the rights of other exhibitors. Displays must not block the walkway or prevent access from other exhibitors.