Thank you for considering to be a sponsored project at the Center for Social Change.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. There is no submission deadline and you will receive notification of the status of your application within 2 weeks. The Center acts as a Fiscal Sponsor to projects that are not 501(c)3 tax exempt by providing fiduciary oversight, financial management, and other administrative services to help build the capacity of nonprofit community programs.
We provide two fiscal sponsorship packages:
- Model A - Projects that are unincorporated
- Model C - Pre-grant for projects that are incorporated as a non-profit but have no 501(c)3 tax exempt status
Please refer to our webpage for fees, services and procedures.
In order for your application to be reviewed:
- Please follow instructions and attach both a budget and a strategic or organization plan of your project that needs fiscal sponsorship. We will not review applications that don't include both documents.
- Your budget must be consistent with your narrative and application responses.
- Be as detailed as possible with your answers.
Once your application has been reviewed, we will request a meeting via ZOOM to clarify any questions we may have.
C4SC does not accept projects or groups that are intended to propagate a religious faith, are restricted to one religion or denomination, or could be considered discriminatory in any way.
To prevent the loss of your responses:
We recommend typing all of your responses into a WORD document and pasting them into the application.
You're may use the "PRINT FORM" button at the bottom of the application to print or save a PDF version of the form to your computer for easy reference while gathering your responses.