EVENT: The 2nd Annual Roseville Jazz Festival.
DATES/TIMES: Sat & Sun, May 25-26, 2019. The hours for the festival are 10:00am-8:00pm.
LOCATION: Downtown Roseville, Vernon Street, Roseville CA 95678. Between Grant Street and (not past) the Sierra College building (316 Vernon). Trucks will be in the center of the road, leaving room for your customers on one side, and emergency and small festival vehicles on the back side.
ENTRY FEE: $300 total ($150/day) We would like you to commit to both days, but not mandatory. Entry fee by check/money order and signed release form are due with approval. If you are selected, we will send you a final link to sign/pay online. You can also send a check, as an option.
SETUP: Saturday, May 25, after 7:40am. The city will close the road between Lincoln & S. Grant at 7:30am. You must be set up by opening time, 10:00AM.
BREAKDOWN: At the conclusion of Roseville Jazz Fest at 8 p.m. You are responsible for leaving your space cleared and clean.
1. Refunds for weather, acts of God, civil disobedience or any circumstance Roseville Jazz Fest (RJF) deems out of its sole care, custody or control.
2. Acceptance in the RJF is a commitment for you to show for at least 9 hours (until 7pm). There will be no refunds for any reason or excuse. You may not remain open after RJF performances have concluded for the day (around 8pm).
3. Food trucks/vendors may not utilize music, loudspeaker systems, or megaphone devices.
4. If you do not have your own power generator, The City of Roseville Parks & Rec will turn on the power on the Post Office side of the street. You will be responsible to make sure your electrical cords don't cause a tripping hazard. Be sure to bring duct tape or ramp cord covers to make sure we keep our patrons safe.
5. RJF provides continuous security. However, it is your sole responsibility to provide your own protection. RJF and the City of Roseville assume no liability for loss, damage, or misplacement of merchandise, equipment or monies from any or all causes.6. Food trucks are responsible for collecting and reporting California Sales Tax.