1) The following guidelines apply to ALL investigators, including Lead Investigators, Regular Full-Time Investigators, Researchers, Psychics and Auxiliary Investigators.
2) ALL investigators must have a Tri-C Ghost Hunters shirt, which is to be worn at all investigations and events.
3) ALL e-mails/Facebook posts should be answered in a timely fashion, be it from a client or other members.
4) Prior to a private, non-paying, investigation, ALL investigators shall meet at a designated location prior to the investigation. We will arrive at the investigation location as a team. This does not apply to paid investigations, such as Mansfield Reformatory, etc. This also does not apply if you will be late to an investigation.
5) Please be courteous and respectful to other members, investigators and clients. Any rudeness or disrespect can be cause for removal from an investigation and/or Tri-C Ghost Hunters with no refund of any investigation fees or yearly dues.
6) Lead/Senior Investigators are in charge during all investigations and are responsible for the investigation. Any disrespect or not following the directions of the Lead/Senior Investigator can be cause for removal from an investigation and/or Tri-C Ghost Hunters with no refund of any investigation fees or yearly dues.
7) There shall be no horseplay or fighting during any investigation or event. Any horseplay or fighting during an investigation or event can be cause for removal from an investigation and/or Tri-C Ghost Hunters with no refund of any investigation fees or yearly dues.
8) No drugs WILL BE TOLERATED during ANY investigation or event. Any illegal drug use SHALL be cause for IMMEDIATE removal from an investigation or event and Tri-C Ghost Hunters, with no refund of any investigation fees or yearly dues.
9) No alcohol or drunkenness will be tolerated on any investigation or event. Any alcohol or drunkenness during an investigation SHALL be cause for immediate removal from an investigation or event and/or Tri-C Ghost Hunters, with no refund of any investigation fees or yearly dues.
10) There shall be NO SMOKING and/or VAPING during an investigation. Smoking during an investigation can cause smoke and/or mist to appear in photographs and video. An area will be designated for smoking during an investigation.
11) There shall be no whispering during an investigation. If you have something to say, please say it in a loud normal voice. Whispering during an investigation can be mistaken for EVPs.
12) If you make or hear any type of sound during an investigation, please speak up and let the other investigators know. Unknown sounds, especially bodily functions (sniffling, sighing, stomach growling) can sometimes be mistaken for EVPs.
13) At the start of an EVP audio recording session, call out the time, location and any investigators with you. This is so the time can easily be located by other investigators on their audio and video, so they can compare your possible evidence with their audio and video.
14) Please do not wear perfume, cologne, hairspary, aftershave, etc during an investigation. The odor from these products can sometimes be confused with actual paranormal events.
15) Make sure you have extra batteries during an investigation.
16) After an investigation, please review your photographs, audio and video in a timely manner. Any possible evidence captured during an investigation should be sent to other investigators who were on that investigation, so they can do a comparison with any audio/video they may have.
17) After a private investigation, where a report will be generated, please submit brand name and model numbers of any equipment you used during that investigation, along with the total number of photographs you took, total time in audio recorded, and total time of video recorded. All of this information will be incorporated into the clients written report. This should be submitted in a
18) No possible evidence SHALL be posted on ANY social media website, without the approval of one of the founders. This is to make sure the possible evidence is ACTUAL evidence. Generally once the evidence is posted on the Tri-C Ghost Hunters website, then it can reposted elsewhere.
19) No photographs, names, addresses or any other identifying features of any private residences or businesses, SHALL be posted on any social media website, without the permission of one of the founders. This is to protect the identity of our clients. Anyone who violates this rule SHALL be removed from Tri-C Ghost Hunters with no refund of any yearly dues.
20) All regular members shall have the following equipment within six (6) months after joining Tri-C Ghost Hunters:
A: Digital Camera (Any brand or model)
B: Audio Recorder (Any brand or model)
C: EMF Detector/Meter (Any brand or model)
D: Video Camera (Should be able to record in nightvision with external IR lights)
21) All regular and auxiliary members should have the capability to download their audio and video recordings into their computer, so it can be shared with other members and be incorporated into the website.
22) All regular and auxiliary members shall have access to a computer and email, which should be checked on a regular basis. (See number 3)
The above guidelines are not all inclusive. Guidelines can be added or removed as situations and times dictate.
Our main goal is to help our clients in a courteous and professional manner and to submit our findings and any evidence to them in a timely fashion. To do this, the above guidelines were incorporated into Tri-C Ghost Hunters method of operation.
Any continuous violation of the guidelines may be cause for removal from Tri-C Ghost Hunters with no refund of any yearly dues.