OVMA Health and Wellness Plan Health Questionnaire
Name of Employer
Employee Full Name
Employee Residence Zip Code
Preferred Plan Option
$5,000 Deductible HSA Eligible
Health Plan Enrollment Option
I Decline Participation
List the Family Members that WILL BE On Your Health Plan
Date of Birth
1. Have you or any person that will be covered on your health plan been diagnosed or treated for any of the following conditions in the past 5 years?
High Blood Pressure
2. Have you or any person that will be covered on your health plan had an application for insurance declined, postponed, rated or otherwise modified?
3. Have you or any person that will be covered on your health plan had any medical conditions in the past 24 months requiring medical care, prescription management or hospitalization in the amount of $5,000 or more?
4. Have you or any person that will be covered on your health plan anticipating hospitalization or surgery, or had any surgery or hospitalization recommended that has not been performed?
5. Are you or any person that will be covered on your health plan currently pregnant or suspect they may be pregnant?
If 'YES' was answered to any of questions 1-5 above please give additional detail in the space provided below. If you answered NO to 1-5 enter NONE in the Question #1 row.
Date of Onset Month/Year
Date Last Seen By Physician
Remaining Symptoms or Problems
6. Prescriptions/Medications - Please list any medications, prescriptions or injections taken in the past 12 months. This needs to be answered on you or any person that will be covered on your health plan. If no one takes any medication enter NONE in the Medication #1 row.
AUTHORIZATION: My signature below hereby authorizes any physician, medical practitioner, hospital, clinic, or other medical or medically related facility, insurance company, or other organization, institution or person that has any records or knowledge pertaining to the health of me or my dependents listed on this form to provide such information to Corporate Plan Management (Health Plan Administrator). A photographic copy of this authorization shall be considered permissible. This authorization will remain in effect for six (6) months from the date below. SIGNATURE
Should be Empty: