In consideration for permission to voluntarily participate in tournaments, events, programs and related activities conducted by Student Angler Tournament Trail, also known as the (SATT), I acknowledge, appreciate and agree that:
1. The risk of injury, disability, death, loss or damage to my person or property from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2. I have been advised by SATT, and have had the opportunity to seek legal counsel with respect to the legal effect of this document; and,
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL RISKS REFERRED TO ABOVE, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF STUDENT ANGLER TOURNAMENT TRAIL, THEIR OFFICERS, OFFICIALS, DIRECTORS, VOLUNTEERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND/OR EMPLOYEES, OTHER PARTICIPANTS, AND SPONSORING AGENCIES, SPONSORS, ADVERTISERS, AND, IF APPLICABLE, OWNERS AND LESSORS OF PREMISES AND PROPERTY USED TO CONDUCT THE EVENT (“RELEASEES”) OR OTHERS, AND ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISKS ARISING FROM MY PARTICIPATION; AND,
4. I willingly agree to comply with the terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the immediate attention of the nearest official; and,
5. I, FOR MYSELF AND ON BEHALF OF MY HEIRS, ASSIGNS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES AND NEXT OF KIN, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS RELEASEES, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, WHICH I SUFFER OR WHICH I AM FOUND TO HAVE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY MY NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, OR OTHERWISE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. I agree to submit to a truth verification test administered by SATT, and understand that failure to pass the examination as determined by SATT, will result in disqualification.