What the job involves:
Advertising copywriters work closely with other creative (visual) Agency staff in the conception and production of the verbal messaging elements of advertising campaigns. Responsibilities include attending weekly Monday meetings from 4-6 p.m., interpreting account briefs, researching clients, producing original, clear and credible ideas/messages/scripts, and presenting these to clients and colleagues. You will report to the Creative Director as well as your respective Account Executive.
Art Directors ensure that their clients' desired message and image is conveyed to their target. You are responsible for the overall visual aspects of campaigns and promotion. Other responsibilities include attending weekly Monday meetings from 4-6 p.m., interpreting account briefs, producing original, clear and credible ideas and visual content, and presenting these to clients and colleagues. You will report to the Creative Director as well as your respective account lead.
Description of the ideal person for this job:
- Has a portfolio or showcase of previous creative work
- Has strong communication and reliability is a must
- You are passionate about the advertising and public relations industry and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure success for you and your agency
- You have an understanding of graphic design programs, including (but not limited to) Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- You have strong brainstorming & ideation skills.
All Agency Members are required to meet in Lindsey+Asp from 4 to 6 p.m. every Monday.