Proposal Scoring Criteria
TITLE OF PRESENTATION
- How accurately does the title represent the presentation?
- Outcomes achievable based on proposed presentation type/duration
- Outcomes are written to be observable and verifiable
- Outcomes are consistent with the proposal
- Does the abstract effectively convey the purpose of the presentation within 200 words or less?
- Does the abstract adequately address the impact of the topic?
- How well does the presentation appear to be highly engaging and interactive with practical components?
- How well does the abstract present a compelling problem or topic pertinent to the discipline/field?
- How well does the abstract describe the potential to lead the field in new directions or add to and deepen understanding of issues associated with the discipline?
LEVEL OF PRESENTATION
- How well does the description match the selected level of presentation?
BIOGRAPHY OF SPEAKERS
- How well do the speaker(s) communicate qualifications to present this content?
- How well do the references reflect the following parameters: peer-reviewed, relevant, and the majority (~75%) of the references being published within the last 5 years?
- Grammar, flow, APA 7th ed. citations accurate