Applying to foster a cat with false infomation or by deceptive means will result in your application being denied.
By signing this application I confirm the following:
1. I wish to provide a foster home for PAWS Animal Welfare Society Inc. Fort Kent.
2. I fully understand that whenever my volunteer work involves contact of any kind with animals, there is a risk that I may be scratched, bitten, or may come into contact with a diseased animal, and I accept this risk and will not hold PAWS Animal Welfare Society Inc. Fort Kent responsible in any way for any injury or illness that I or other members of my family/household may incur.
3. In consideration for the opportunity to perform volunteer work for PAWS Animal Welfare Society Inc. Fort Kent, I agree to fully release the PAWS Animal Welfare Society Inc. Fort Kent and its officers, or volunteers from any and all liability for any damage or injury, whether arising from this contact or a breach thereof.
4. I understand that all PAWS Animal Welfare Society Inc. Fort Kent information given to me and all information that I will be privy to in the course of my volunteer work is of a confidential nature, and I agree that I will not disclose such information to any individual or group.
5. I understand that it is my responsibility to acknowledge and respect all rules, regulations, practices, procedures, and policies of PAWS Animal Welfare Society Inc. Fort Kent.
6. I have read this agreement, and I fully understand and agree to abide by its terms.
7. I acknowledge that the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge and that I am 18 years or older.