Before You Begin
ArtWalk 2019 - September 7 & 8 at the Lake Country Community Complex. Over 7,000 people come to enjoy this high quality arts festival.
The theme for ArtWalk 2019 is “Art in Fashion”
The mandate of ARTWALK is to showcase the original work of visual artists living in the valley. Besides exhibiting, the actual sale of original works by artists during ARTWALK is a large part of the event.
Photographers residing in the Okanagan are invited to submit their best new works for exhibit and possible sale. All submitted entries will be juried to ensure a continuation of the high quality of past events.
1. Please note this application will take 15-30 minutes to complete. Please ensure you have the time and are prepared with all your information and image files to submit.
2. Please ensure the actual image files are individually named with the title of each artwork.
3. New for 2019: This form can be saved and resumed, but we recommend you complete the form in one session. Please begin with all materials prepared to avoid timing-out of the form and losing information. Please ensure you have a reliable internet connection while completing this form.
To save and resume, click the save disk button at the bottom of the screen:
4. If you are at all hesistant or uncomfortable with the online submission process, you may use a mail-in application form. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
5. Applications must be submitted by July 1, 2019
For Technical Difficulties email email@example.com or contact Tory at 250.215.2125.
For general questions about participating as an artist in ArtWalk, or questions about the jurying process, please contact Sharon at 250.766.4406