Terms: By submitting this application you agree that you have read and understand the terms and conditions for the event.
1. Taste the Beaches will be a one day event (September 14th, 2019)
2. Participating vendors shall indemnify and hold harmless the Town of Chesapeake Beach and its officials, employees and agents from any and all liabilities, judgements, settlements, losses, costs or charges (including attorney’s fees) incurred by the Town of Chesapeake Beach or any of its officials, employees or agents as a result of any claim, demand, action or suit relating to any bodily injury (including death), loss, or property damages caused by, arising out of, related to or associated with the use of property or the participation of the vendor or by the vendor’s employees, agents or invitees in the Taste the Beaches 2019.
3. Exhibitor is responsible for himself/herself and his/her employees, his/her subcontractors, materials, equipment and all insurance to protect him/her and/or others.
4. All space assignments are final. There will be no reassignments.
5. Payment should be submitted with your contract. All contracts should be received by August 14, 2019. All checks should be made payable to: the Town of Chesapeake Beach. Credit card payments are accepted at the Town of Chesapeake Beach Town Hall.
6. Payment will be refunded, if out of necessity, exhibitor has to cancel, provided the Town of Chesapeake Beach has been notified prior to August 14, 2019.
7. Vendors must bring their own tables, chairs, tablecloths, tent and plastic covers or something to keep your merchandise dry in case of rain. This is a rain or shine event.
8. All vendors are required to return your completed contract and list of foods sold.
9. A silent generator may be allowed. The Town of Chesapeake Beach reserves the right to reject a generator for noise or size. .
· All food and beverage vendors participating in this event will be required to meet all the requirements and regulations required by the Calvert County Health Department. Any questions concerning the requirements of the Health Department should be forwarded to them directly at 410-535-5400 or 301-855-1353. Payment required by the Health Department will be submitted to the Calvert County Health Department. Temporary license must be purchased by August 14, 2019 to ensure the process is complete prior to September 14, 2019.
Failure to provide the Health Department permit on the day of event will disqualify you from Taste the Beaches.
· All vendors must be set up by 11:00 am to allow non-food vendors opportunity to eat before the event begins. All vendors must be down by 7:00 pm.
· All vehicles must be out of parking lot by 11:00 am, unless part of business stand.
· No trash is to be left in the parking lot. No oil of any kind is to be dumped in the parking lot. There will be trash containers available to dispose your trash throughout the day.
· Maryland Sales tax is 6% and must be collected and reported by the vendor to the State of Maryland.