day 1: friday
day 2: saturday
day 3: sunday
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
where is it located?
• this experience is located at ichetucknee springs state park in fort white, fl. we will be staying in tents at o’leno state park.• please eat before you arrive by 7:00 for check in & orientation at 7:30pm. if you are arriving late, please let us know in advance.
what is the cost?
• this particular experience will be $50 per person to help cover the cost of food, housing, activities, sessions & SWAG items. A-GAP is a non-profit organization founded & supported by Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company.
who is this A-GAP experience for?
• this event is specifically designed for young adults (18-30’s). if you would like to partner with A-GAP & create a weekend experience designed specifically for your group, please email us at email@example.com. we would love to work with you!
what are the sessions?
• our sessions facilitate discussion of how technology has impacted our relationship with ourselves, others & God. we will share how to implement healthy technology habits in order to live with clarity, unity & simplicity.
who is speaking?
• our executive director, bethany baker, will give practical ways to implement healthy technology habits in order to be more intentional with our lives & relationships. we will also have a guest speaker addressing how the Sabbath leads to lasting rest & renewal.
what is engaging in community?
• experience uninterrupted authentic community free from the constant distractions technology brings. if you play an instrument, feel free to bring it this weekend & share your music with others around the campfire!
what is exploring creation?
• getting out in nature, enjoying the breeze on our face, the water splashing our skin & the grass beneath our feet. there will be hiking trails, swimming. we will be tubing down the ichetucknee river.
what is enhancing creativity?
• we will have different elements encouraging you to expand your creative outlets. it might include rock- stacking, writing letters & coloring.
what is executing change?
• identifying your “why” behind implementing healthy technology habits in order to improve your relationships. this will expand your potential for living with clarity, unity & simplicity.
what is the faith gathering?
• the faith gathering is an optional Christ-focused opportunity for participants to dive deeper into what it means to still our hearts to hear the Whisper of the GOD of the Bible in a culture driven by noise & distraction.
for more questions please visit out FAQ page on our website:
click 'preview submission' to submit completed form
please save a copy of this form for your records