Complete and attach your resume at the end of this application or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A letter of reference is not required but it is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Assist Job Training instructors in a multilingual classroom
• Provide assistance and support with trainee and employer follow-ups at appropriate time intervals
• Compile photographic and informative trainee portfolios
• Create and conduct paperwork audits
• Proctor and assist with ServSafe Foodhandler’s exam
• Other projects may include: trainee gratitude, job leads research, etc.
• Administer basic first aid if needed
• Ability to work in an adaptable and flexible manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication, particularly with English
• Self driven with the ability to take initiative
• Interest in working with diverse populations
• Ability to preform all duties in a manner that is consistent with CCG values:
gratitude, excellence, engagement, and safety
• Preferred, but not required language skills: speaks French and/or Arabic
• Familiarity with Apple products and Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to lift 35 lbs. and stand on feet for several hours
Please list any relevant certifications and licenses that you have.
Minimum hour requirement: 5 – 10hrs/week