Complete and attach your resume at the end of this application or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A letter of reference is not required but it is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Work under CCG’s Director of Community Engagement to create external
publications including print materials, public reports, copy for website, etc.
• Develop a deep understanding of CCG’s mission and brand and
appropriately present to the community
• Create external messaging content for campaigns and special events
• Work with Social Media Intern to document social media analytics and
evaluate various platforms and campaigns
• Possible projects: Annual Report, printed palm cards, messaging and
invitations for special events, marketing tool packets for customers and
Ability to bring new ideas and creativity to projects
• Ability to work in an adaptable and flexible manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Self driven with the ability to take initiative
• Ability to preform all duties in a manner that is consistent with CCG values:
gratitude, excellence, engagement, and safety
• Familiarity with Apple products and Microsoft Office programs, as well as
other common design programs
Please list any relevant certifications and licenses that you have.
Minimum hour requirement: 5 – 10hrs/week