Dreadz N Headz
2107 Gwynn Oak Ave.
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
Other Payment Methods and Arrangements will be approved on the case-by-case/appointment basis. Contact Malaika Tamu-Cooper to make arrangements: email@example.com
Vendor Booth Conditions
1. Vendors must show proof of payment upon check-in in the form of digital receipt or print version of your proof of purchase
2. Outdoor vendor booth space shall not exceed 10x10, or additional vendor space fee will be applied of up to double the vendor booth amount.
3. Tables are non-transferable to other people or other shows and may only be used by the Vendor specified in this contract. All displays must be complementary to the show and must be confined within the booth space purchased.
4. No loud speakers or amplifiers or loud music is permitted.
5. Vendors must check-in and set up assigned table at least 1.5 hours prior to show opening and the table must be set up prior to show opening. Tables must be manned at all times during the show. No early breakdowns are allowed and vendors are expected to remove all materials at the end of the show. Please contain all trash.
6. Vendor assumes full liability and risk and holds Natural Hair Care Expo (NHCE), Happy Nappy Day, Malaika Tamu-Cooper, Dreadz N' Headz, and any event/show affiliates harmless against and from any loss or damage as a result of this show, including damage to personal property or guest injury.
7. Vendor agrees to obtain insurance at his own expense to protect vendor’s property against fire, theft, accident or any other cause. Vendor waives, releases, discharges and covenants not to sue Natural Hair Care Expo (NHCE)/Happy Nappy Day, Malaika Tamu-Cooper, Dreadz N' Headz, affiliates, members, sponsors, organizers or other representatives or their successors and assigns, for any injuries or damages of any kind whatsoever suffered as a result of this show or any related activities.
8. Vendor further grants full permission perpetual and worldwide to NHCE/Happy Nappy Day to use all names, photographs, videotapes or quotations in accounts and promotions in any medium.
9. To maximize the effectiveness of the show marketing campaign, Vendors are also responsible for promoting the show in their networks and circles. Vendors should publish show details on websites, email lists, Facebook and other social networks.
10. NHCE/Happy Nappy Day reserves the right to cancel, change the date and/or time of the show prior to the scheduled show opening. In the event of an act of God or any outside cause that prevents the show from being held, NHCE reserves the right to retain a portion of vending fee to cover expenses incurred up to the time that the ‘act’ or cancellation occurred.
This application will become a binding contract upon digital signature and acceptance by the Natural Hair Care Expo Team and vendor is subject to the terms, conditions, rules and regulations, which constitute a part of and are included in this application and contract.