Inquired vs. Registered
1. Placed your child on a list to be added to the requested program class list for a later date. (Steps Academy works off a first come basis, so your child will not lose their place in line if signed in on the enrollment form)
2. Steps Academy’s Registration office will contact you by email and/or telephone to either offer your child a space with the requested program or to inform you of a later date of contact if your inquiry is for a later year than the present.
ex: If you are interested in a start date of Sept 2017, we cannot secure a space for your child until Spring 2017.
3. Given opportunity to have a private tour of the facility. Tours to be had only in the year of the requested year to start.
1. Paid deposit with minimum amount due (to be applied to first month tuition)
2. Given password to complete the online registration. Please note, registration paperwork is only started once the required deposit has been received.
3. Required to fill out and hand in all necessary paperwork and forms at least ONE FULL CALENDAR WEEK prior to your child’s first day of care. A delay in receiving paperwork may also result in a delay of your child's start date.