*********** BOOKING FAQ ***********
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
For bookings of mobile parties and studio parties please allow up to 24hrs to receive a response regarding your request.
What is your payment and refund policy?
- For Purepoles studio party deposit of $75.00 must be paid to hold spot, date and time. Deposit is non-refundable.
- For travel parties and pole rental $100 deposit is required for mobile parties. Deposit is non-refundable if mobile party is canceled. Refund will not be granted under any circumstances.
Is there something I need to do before you come over for the mobile party?
- Yes. If a home party, please make sure to place your pets in a secure place away from our training area. We want to make sure your pets are safe too. Also, please make sure to clear the area of any obstacles. Rule of thumb, extend your leg out. If you are hitting anything, remove it.
Is there a limit on the amount of ladies attending my mobile & Out Door party?
- Per our party packages we try to give a realistic number for pole time that ladies can all experience it in a timely manner being that it is only one pole FOR MOBILE PARTIES. So the more friends you have the less time you have on the pole. You can schedule more hours with our other packages if you have many friends over.
- For our outdoor party there is 1 stage x-pole that can accomodate a group of 8.
How much time do you need to set up for mobile & outdoor party?
- For mobile we will arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of your party to set-up all equipment (additional time is required if you choose other levels of Packages). We will need at least 30 mins after the end of the training to break down our equipment. In which case we ask that your guest move to a different area so they will not get injured.
- For our Out door party the set up wil be ready for you. If you would like to decorate please let us know once you book.
When should my guest arrive for my mobile party?
- Please ask guests to arrive AT LEAST 15 minutes prior to the time you would like us to begin teaching moves. We are often booked for back to back parties therefore we must start and end on time.
Is there a ceiling height & weight requirement for my mobile or outside party?
- Yes for in home parties, your ceilings must be a minimum of 7.5 feet. Anything lower will not work. In order to ensure that our poles will fit we require an accurate ceiling height before booking a party.
- The X-Pole stage pole is a free standing 45 mm Static (non-spinning and spinning pole that has no weight requirement.
What should we wear?
- Please ask guests to wear comfortable clothing. For pole and chair dancing we suggest fitted tops, shorts, yoga pants and any other clothing that allows you to move. Please do not wear lotion, oil or ANY jewelry if participating in the pole segment. "Dressing the part" (costumes, shorts, sexy outfits) is encouraged! Remind guests that moves are taught in an encouraging and friendly manner and there is no nudity.
Can we wear heels?
- Heels are optional. We dance barefoot or socks but heels can be fun to. For safety reasons we suggest ankle strap high heels with grip bottoms only.
Is there an age restrictions for pole dancing?
- Yes, please make sure your guest are 18 and over.
Is there anything my guest need to sign?
- Yes, each guest who is participating in this event must sign a waiver before the start of class. We will bring these with us the day of your party or class.
What is the space requirement to set up the pole stage for the mobile party?
- To use the pole stage properly and safely, you need to be able to fully rotate around the pole with your arms outstretched and NOT be able to touch/hit anything whilst doing so. This will require an area greater than the diameter of the stage itself all around the stage.
What types of floor do I need?
- Our stage pole can be used on virtually any floor concrete, wood, tile, carpet etc.
Is there a distance requirement?
- Please make sure to ask if we travel to your area. There maybe additional charge if location is outside of the city. For safety purposes if the instructor does not feel comfortable regarding the location we will not provide a service.
Are finger foods and Wine allowed at the Inferno Barre Studio?
- We due allow finger foods and treats at your event. For wine all guest must be 21 and older.