We are excited about the possibility of having you join AJC College as a student. We are looking for passionate Jesus followers who want to explore going deeper with loving Jesus, learning his ways, and serving in his Kingdom - no special qualifications necessary! You just need to be up for the challenge, and able to give time and energy to being a student.
If you haven't already done so, you should talk to one of our staff about what being a student looks like. If you are not sure who to connect with, email email@example.com and we'll get you connected.
Applying to be a student looks like this:
1) Fill out this application form.
2) Give us three references we can contact who can tell us about you.
3) Request official transcripts from your High School and any other school you would
like us to consider.
4) We read your application and contact your references - and pray a lot.
5) We bring you in for a short interview - it's very friendly!
6) We write to you to let you know the outcome of your application.
Depending on how long it takes to hear from references, the whole process normally takes around four weeks. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the address above, or to speak to the staff.