Category: Blake H. Goodings Memorial (Members, Non-Members)
This award is named to honour and perpetuate the memory of Blake H. Goodings, P.Eng., C.E.T. It recognises that the most enduring legacy of Blake's enormous contribution to the OACETT is the certification program in all its dimensions.
The award is granted to a member or non-member who has
a) Rendered long and distinguished service to the registration activities of the Association, or
b) In the wider community, made a significant and definable contribution that impacts upon and benefits the Association’s registration, accreditation or certification process.
Some assessment consideration for which the award could be given might include:
• Individual services to the registration activities of the Association;
• Scope of activities and participation in multiple facets of the registration process;
• Participation in significant projects;
• Development of strategies and policies;
• Development of innovative procedures;
• Training of volunteers;
• Development of syllabi, examinations and study guides;
• Specific achievements cited in the nomination.