ELECT is our new continuing education program for current and aspiring executive leaders. ELECT stands for the "Executive Leadership Education Coaching & Training Program."
Over the course of 2020 we will have four sessions (think college semesters), consisting of three consecutive classes in each session.
SESSION 1 (COMPLETED)
- Class 1: Monday, January 27 • 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Class 2: Monday, February 3 • 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Class 3: Monday, February 10 • 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Class 4: Monday, March 16 • 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Class 5: Monday, March 23 • 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Class 6: Monday, March 30 • 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
SESSION 3 & 4: Dates to be determined and announced at a later date.
These are mandatory courses for every executive leader, so please plan your calendar around these sessions. All executive leaders, Elijah’s, Elisha’s, and core team leaders, are required to attend.
An online version of the course may be available to leaders who absolutely cannot attend in person. Upon completion of coursework, quizzes, and assessments, students will receive a certificate of completion for each session.
Non-executive leaders from New Vision and other churches can audit this course, with signed approval from Pastor Dexter.
- There will be no childcare available for this meeting.
- No food will be served.
- Bring your bible, electronic device or means of taking notes to every class.
- There will be an online portal used for the completion of homework assignments and assessments.