Global Alignment Group Inc. (the “Company”) provides a service known as the “Private Practice Business Program” (the “Service”) to promote overall awareness and competencies in starting and effectively running a private practice business.
Though these programs include both personal and professional development components, these services aren't intended as professional career training and aren't a continuation of any educational training institute’s program. The Private Practice Business Program doesn't grant any educational credentials or diplomas, however – certificates of completion are awarded for both the Private Practice Business Program AND the Private Practice Marketing Program.
GLOBAL ALIGNMENT AGREES TO PROVIDE YOU WITH:
A GROUP Private Practice Business Program consisting of two steps.
Step One: Completion of the Group option of the Business Training Program. It is carried out online, and includes taking the 5 module business training on a set schedule, completion of all assignments, 1.5 hours of individual business training time, 1.5 hours of group business training time and 30 minutes of individual coaching time per module.
Step Two: As you progress through the module and roadmap business training, participants are introduced to our team of Expert GURU Consultants. Introductions are initiated as you complete the pre-requisite training that prepares you for working with each specific Guru. (i.e. you may not jump ahead to work with a Guru when you have not completed the training module that coincides with working with them).
Working with our Guru Team is optional, but for the many who do, our GURUs offer professional products and services that are very important to your business. (i.e. creating websites, graphic design, copywriting, finances, administration and social media.)
Each project is completed on a "pay as you go" basis and includes a free online consultation to provide you with an estimated cost for your project, and an outline of that Guru’s methodology so you can decide the best course of action for your own business needs. Our aim is to demonstrate what conscious-minded, affordable, ethical business looks like, and what best practices are. That way, when you hire consultants in the future you will know what to expect and also be able to identify red flags should you ever encounter them.
The “Private Practice Marketing Program” commences after a participant:
- Has completed the five foundational modules of the Private Practice Business Program or
- Has completed the equivalent foundational business training in our one-to-one business program or
- Has provided a detailed overview of their business foundation which has been approved by Global Alignment as being ready to proceed with the marketing program.
BUSINESS TRAINING & YOUR INSTRUCTOR'S ROLE:
- Professional Business Training focuses primarily on identifying a goal and creating an action plan to get there. Its focus lies more in the specific business training material and issues related to the present and the future. Business training moves more rapidly than counselling, and is measurable. The Instructor assumes a much more collaborative role with the participant and more theory is taught. At times, by way of example, your Instructor may offer a higher level of personal disclosure and input (as appropriate), while still assisting individuals to determine their own needs, steps and answers.
- Business training is not Counselling in that it does not emphasize deep emotional excavation or emotional processing. It does not require an intake assessment or family history at the beginning of our work. Business Training is largely based on personal or business goals, proceeding through a curriculum in a specific order, learning new skills and new perspectives, overcoming barriers and measuring progress via a plan. Business Training often involves takeaway assignments designed to improve participant outcomes.
- In accordance with our policies, business training sessions are recorded (which may not be shared with others) but participants do not have access to their personal file and may not request that it be forwarded to another professional. Business Training is not covered by insurers, but may be paid for by employers, qualify as an allowable tax deduction or be eligible for government grant(s) in certain circumstances.
- Our approach is considered highly collaborative, hands-on and experiential, all aimed at helping you reach your goals and to grow as an individual. You may be presented with the option to change your habits and perceptions, which can often result in emotional ups and downs, anxiety or things feeling more difficult before they feel better. If you have any concerns regarding an exercise or assignment, either during or after, (or feel there are areas of concern emotionally, intellectually or spiritually) please discuss them with your Instructor at your first opportunity. The choice to participate in any exercise is always yours. If it is determined counselling would be beneficial, that would mean signing up for a separate service to address these specific needs.
- We maintain casual but professional relationships with business training participants and adhere to our professional boundaries during our work together. That means that our complete focus and attention is on you and your goals, which isn't the same as a friendship where both peoples' needs are considered. Our experience shows that, when boundaries blur, the hard-won benefits gained from the professional relationship erode. So, although we are collaborative and may share our experiences with you, the focus of our efforts remains on you, which is different than the mutually-considerate nature of a friendship.
- In the unlikely event that your Business Instructor has an illness, accident or absence that prevents them from working for an extended period of time, or in the case of death, a Global Alignment team member will notify all participants. All remaining Modules and assignments will be free for those who have started the program within the last year, in order for you to complete your business training and to compensate for any business training time you will not be provided. All files will be sealed and destroyed, in accordance with our terms.
- From time to time your Instructor will provide advance notice of times they will be out of the office for vacation or training. You as the participant understand that these events will occur throughout the year and will be asked to book your sessions accordingly around those times.
- Your Instructor will be the one to initiate all business training calls to you to start a session.
- Your Instructor is out of the office on weekends and most holidays, and is unable to book sessions or answer emails during those times.
- It would not be uncommon for your Instructor to be fully booked 10 days-2 weeks out. Please plan accordingly and be proactive when booking your individual business training sessions.
ABOUT OUR GURUS:
- GURU services are offered exclusively through Global Alignment to those enrolled in our online program. They won't agree to be hired independently outside of this program.
- Each GURU will communicate their individual availability with you. Being they are often working with multiple participants at one time, there may be a short waiting period before commencing projects.
- If you would like to consider the services of our GURUs, an Instructor’s email introduction is sent to both you and the relevant GURU at the appropriate time in the program.
- It is then up to the Participant to proceed to a free GURU consultation to review fees and how each project methodology works. Once this is done, a project quote is provided, which must be approved in writing via email.
- Once you decide you would like to proceed with a project, you are agreeing to the methodology terms and fees. (A deposit is required for some GURU projects).
Should the project scope change, you understand that costs will be discussed again and changed accordingly with your approval.
- You understand that projects must be completed in a timely way and that no GURU Project may take more than six (6) weeks to complete, at which point you will be invoiced for the project.
- You will receive a project feedback survey to complete. All GURU invoices are payable, via PayPal, within 5-days of completion of any agreed upon project.
Because we are an online company who sees participants around the globe, all fees must be processed via PayPal. Fees not processed in this time frame may be subject to a late fee of $20, which will be applied to your invoice weekly over the period of a month, or equivalent time reduced from your next scheduled session. Unpaid fees exceeding 30 days may be referred to collections.
- Once both payment and the survey have been completed, your project will be released to you. Late payments may incur late fees. The above process then repeats with the next GURU project, should you choose to proceed with it.
- Our billing/invoicing team never works on holidays or weekends so if you would like a project to close quickly and billing is part of that process, provide at least 2 working days for billing and surveys to be sent out and processed.
- Our GURU team members set their own hours and takes holidays to maintain a healthy work-life balance. If you have a project that requires a short turnaround time, it is in your best interest to reserve their time in advance and allow ample time for our billing staff to close invoice and survey for a project. (allow an average of 2 – 3 working days).