Craft Lake City Advisory Board Application
Thank you for your interest in applying to join the Craft Lake City Advisory Board.
The Craft Lake City mission is to to educate, promote and inspire local artisans while elevating the creative culture of the Utah arts community through science, technology and art.
We are looking for passionate community leaders who can support the continued growth of Utah’s flourishing creative economy. Advisory board members will contribute their expertise and influence to continue the Craft Lake City mission. Advisory positions last 2-4 years with up to 8 board meetings per year. Below is a perfunctory list of duties for an Advisory Board member.
Advisory Board Roles and Expectations:
- Provide input and advice on organization and programs operations.
- Help with organizational planning.
- Attend Advisory Board meetings held up to 8 times per year.
- Stay informed on the Craft Lake City organization by reading and replying to all correspondence (when applicable).
- Maintain contact with the Board of Directors.
- Generate revenue for Craft Lake City through promotion, fundraisers and benefits.
- Promote Craft Lake City programs through community outreach and advocacy.
- Volunteer at the Annual Craft Lake City DIY Festival.
- Serve on Board Committees.
If you have any questions or concerns about the responsibilities of an Advisory Board member, please contact John Carlisle: email@example.com or 801.913.2257