Volunteer Opportunites are as follows:
(1) Awards Committee will create a new recognition program to evaluate all councils and recognize campuses that are excelling in areas of operations. Committee members may also serve as award judges.
(2) Educational Ambassadors serve as on-site support for educational programs while also introducing the speakers for each breakout session.
(3) Programming Committee works to develop officer training experiences for student leaders in all councils, as well as select breakout sessions and other educational programs.
(4) Fundraising/Silent Auction Committee coordinates potential fundraising ideas to support the conference's educational initiatives.
(5) Resource Development Committee strives to create innovative and educational items to aid students and professionals to better serve the fraternity and sorority experience. These resources will be showcased on a monthly or quarterly basis as well as used for the TORCH, SGLA's regularly scheduled online newsletter.
(6) Special Events Committee serves to support Order of Omega Case Study and evening programs.
(7) Vendor Fair Committee supports the vendor experience while also increasing vendor/associate member engagement at the conference.