Terms of Registration
1. I release Church on 99 Society, it's employees, volunteers, representatives, directors, leadership and members (collectively 'Church on 99’) from all liability and waive against Church on 99 all recourse, loss or damage, including any consequential damage or loss, claims, causes of action of any kind whatsoever that the registrant(s) (the 'Camper[s]'), the next of kin or family may suffer as a result of the participation in the activities carried out with Church on 99 including on and in the vicinity of Church on 99’s property. I am responsible for replacing property damaged by reckless behaviour of the Camper(s). I voluntarily accept the legal risk, thereby expressly giving up any right of legal action against Church on 99.
2. Church on 99 reserves the right to refuse a Camper registration for any reason.
3. Church on 99 reserves the right to dismiss any Camper who constitutes a hazard to the safety and rights of others, or demonstrates that he/she has rejected the reasonable controls and supervision of the camp staff. I agree to direct my child(ren) to cooperate and to conform with directions and instructions of personnel of the organization in charge of these activities.
4. I will disclose all medical problems or concerns prior to Camp. Failure to disclose medical problems or concerns at time of registration may result in dismissal.
5. I, the parent/guardian, give authorization for the medical professionals to administer first aid and health care. This includes giving the medical professionals authorization to approve and obtain medical attention necessary for the Camper's best interests, welfare and good health including ordering injections, anesthesia or surgery, if the parent/guardian cannot be reached. I understand that all reasonable attempts will be made to consult with myself prior to treatment where possible, except in the case of minor illness and/or first aid where deemed appropriate.
6. I also give my consent to Church on 99 for the lawful use of photographed/filmed images of my child(ren), as named in the foregoing, on any Camp promotional material (including brochures and website) used to promote Church on 99’s ministry.
7. I understand that upon completion of Camp I am responsible to pick-up my child(ren) at the point of departure or make appropriate, alternate arrangements. Should the child(ren) need to be picked up early from Camp due to prior arrangement or dismissal, the child(ren) will be released in accordance with the instructions made on this form or in writing prior to Camp starting. It is my responsibility to make arrangements in such cases.
8. I consent to my child(ren) leaving Church on 99 property for overnight trips.
I have carefully read and agree to the waiver, terms and conditions of registration and understand all parts of the document. If any part of the document was unclear, it has been clarified to me prior to acknowledging my consent. By signing this registration form, I understand that this is a complete release, waiver of claim and assumption of risk and is binding of my heirs, my administrators, personal representatives and myself.
I [PARENT OR GUARDIAN] AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION (above) AND RELEASE THE CAMPER(S) STATED IN THIS FORM TO THE CARE OF CHURCH ON 99, ITS VOLUNTEERS AND STAFF.