- There is no application fee!
- Booths will be 10×10′ and will be $75/market day
- Pop up tents must be provided by the vendor. 1 table and 2 chairs will be provided. Additional needs will require an additional rental fee.
- Artisan Market Vendors: Load in will be from 3 PM to 4:30 PM, the market opens at 5 PM and ends at 10 PM. Friday and Saturday. Sunday load in will be from 9 AM until 10:30 AM, the market opens at 11 AM until 4 PM. There will be no arriving late and no leaving early. If you have not arrived 30 minutes prior to opening, Downtown Kenosha Inc. reserves the right to change your original booth assignment.
If sharing a booth, you must supply Downtown Kenosha, Inc. with all registration information for both vendors.
-Food Booth Vendors: Load in will be from 12:00 - 1:30 PM Friday, 9 AM - 10:30 AM Saturday and Sundays. Event starts at 2 PM on Fridays, 11 AM on Saturdays and Sundays. There will be no arriving late and no leaving early. If you have not arrived 30 minutes prior to event opening, Downtown Kenosha Inc. reserves the right to change your booth assigment.
-Food Trucks: Thursday Food Truck nights will begin at 5:00 PM. Please be parked and ready for service by 4:30 PM. You are required to adhere to all county, city, and state regulations. Must be certified, insured, and may require a fire inspection prior to opening. A $250.00 dollar refundable deposit is required in case of no shows. You may cancel up to 10 days prior to the event for full refund. Food trucks will be the exclusive pop beer up garden vendors for the public on Thursdays with exclusion to private dining VIP buy outs.
- If you sell something that requires a permit, it is your responsibility to obtain that permit.
- Each vendor is responsible for any insurance coverage for the protection of the vendor and each vendor is liable for any damages.
- Vendor fees are nonrefundable.
-Payment must be made in full in order to be considered registered for a designated space.
Payments can be made by Paypal submission or check to Downtown Kenosha Inc and mailed to
Downtown Kenosha Inc
812 56th Steet
Kenosha WI 53140
Please call Alexandria Robinson for further questions