Registration Deadline - Monday, May 27, 2019
2019 COBOURG ROTARY ARTS & CRAFTS FESTIVAL
(Cobourg Waterfront Festival)
Saturday, June 29 to Monday, July 1st, 2019
Once again, Spirit of the Hills (SOTH) will be participating in the Cobourg Waterfront Festival June 29 – July 1, 2019.
Spirit of the Hills has eight display spaces available measuring 7 feet high and 4 feet wide.
This is an opportunity for painters and photographers to showcase their work to a large number of people over the three day period.
Set-up: Friday, June 28.; A specific two hour window will be identified closer to the event. Probably 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm
Saturday, June 29 and Sunday, June 30 between 10:00 am and 6:00pm
Monday, July 1 between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm
Take down: Monday, July 1 between 5:00pm and 7:00pm
1. SOTH painters and photographers need to have been previously accepted as a participant in a juried show such as our own Maple Syrup Festival Show or other juried shows such as the AGN, the Colborne Art Gallery or the Clarington Gallery.
2. Participants agree to sit at the exhibit a minimum of 3 hours on one of the festival days.
3. Cost: $ 100 per 7 ft. x 4 ft. space. Which can be for an individual artists or shared by more than one artist.
4. Size: There is no minimum or maximum size requirement. Each painter or photographer may configure their display space as they wish.
5. Sales: there will be no commission to SOTH. Should you sell your work on June 29th or 30th, it is hoped that you would provide a replacement. It would not be necessary on the last day: July 1st.
6. Pricing: Last year, works sold for a variety of prices: from $20 to $400. That said, smaller pieces with an attractive price point are recommended.
7. Displaying your work:
Please bring your own S-hooks to hang your work on the SOTH grids.
Please provide your own labels indicated title, medium, your name and sale price.
8. Insurance: each painter or photographer is responsible for insuring his/her own work.