· Use CIT Enhancement serum daily morning & night up to treatment.
· Avoid direct sunlight exposure or tanning bed at least 4 weeks prior to and
during treatment process.
· Do not exercise the day of or for 72 hours after the treatment.
· Avoid caffeine containing food or beverages day of treatment.
· Avoid Retin-A, chemical peels, injectable Fillers or Botox 2 weeks prior or after treatment.
· Avoid medications such as Aleve, Advil, cold remedies, Vitamin E or Aspirin 5 days prior to treatment.
· Use a sun block with SPF 30+ with UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum protection.
· Day of treatment wear comfortable clothing. Your top should button or zip rather than pull over the head.
· Notify Medical Aesthetician if you get cold sores. You will require an anti-viral prescription to avoid any breakouts after treatments.
· If you have open cuts, wounds, abrasions or during acne or cold sores breakout, we cannot perform the procedure.
· Eat a healthy diet, whole food vitamins and minerals. Liquid and topical hyaluronic acid is recommended to retain moisture in the skin and prevent dehydration.