RVs Wi-Fi Planning
Answer for us these crucial questions to assess your Wi-Fi needs. We’ll then be better-informed to begin preparing your wireless network site plan and proposal.
RV PARK NAME
Owner / Manager - Frist and Last Name
1) What’s the current internet provider?
2) Where does the Internet service enter on your property
3) How far is the Internet service entry point from your desired coverage area(s)?
4) Do you have Ethernet, Fiber or Coax Cable running out to Slots/RV Sites ? (Select all that apply)
None of Them
5) Does the property have WiFi/Hotspot for all Slots/RV Sites today?
6) How much bandwidth are you receiving today from your ISP?
7) What’s your approximate average number of users connected on internet?
400 visitors or more
8) How many Slots/RV Sites do you plan to equip with Internet wireless access?
500 or More
9) What quality of service or speed of access do you want to provide to your guests?
10) Do you plan to implement or expand an existing IP surveillance system?
Implement/Add 4 Cameras
Implement/Add 8 Cameras
Implement/Add 16 Cameras
Implement/Add 32 Cameras
11) What’s the current TV provider ?
12) What’s the biggest problem in the current WiFi service? (Select all that apply)
13) What’s the purpose of your Wi-Fi network? (Select all that apply)
Should be Empty:
on monthly & annual plans
Create your own JotForm