mParks Membership Feedback Survey
At the 2018-2019 mParks Board Retreat, then incoming President, Jon LaFever, challenged your Board & Leadership Team to reach out to the entire membership in an effort to understand how mParks may better serve you. After conversations with members in person, through phone calls, and online communication channels, this survey is the final piece that will lend guidance to the incoming 2019-2020 Board of Directors. We want to know, what are your specific needs and wants as a valued member of mParks? Please fill out the following 9-Question Survey by September 10, 2019. We appreciate your constructive feedback! Completing the survey will enter you in a drawing to win a free 2020 Full Delegate Conference Registration!
1. How did you first hear about mParks- Michigan Recreation & Park Association?
2. What factors helped you decide to become a member of mParks?
3. What factors helped you maintain a membership with mParks?
What benefits have you been able to utilize with your membership? (select all that apply)
Online Resource Center
Career Center/Job Postings
PROfessional Quarterly Magazine
mParks Online Community (YM)
mParks Discussion Boards
Come Out and Play/Walk Michigan Curriculum
mParks Directory & Buyer's Guide (Online)
mParks Directory & Buyer's Guide (Printed)
Discount Ticket Program
Service on mParks Board or Focus Area/Committee
mParks Travel Programs (Grand Experience, Jazzy Walk, Spring Fling)
Premier Agency Only Conference Sessions
5. What do you feel is missing from your membership?
6. Are there any membership perks or benefits that you think mParks should add?
7. What factors would increase the likelihood that you would NOT renew your membership? (select all that apply)
Lack of Value (little or no return on investment)
Lack of engagement/interest
No time to participate in events or educational opportunities
Cost of Membership
8. Are there any specific needs or concerns you have that you feel mParks should be aware of?
9. Any additional comments or concerns?
Should be Empty: