I understand that NeurOptimalⓇ is not a medical treatment, device or methodology. It is not used to diagnose medical disorders nor is it used as a medical treatment for disorders and has not been approved for any medical purpose by the FDA, Health Canada or any other governing agency. While Zengar users may or may not be licensed health care practitioners, their use of NeurOptimalⓇ is solely as a tool for brain training and optimization and not as a means of diagnosis or as a medical intervention. I am satisfied with the information I have been provided (verbal, written or otherwise) by my trainer on the effects I can expect during my NeurOptimalⓇ training and my questions have been answered to my satisfaction. I understand that it is not possible to predict what my central nervous system will do with the information it is offered and consequently there can be no guarantee as to the results of my training. I agree to cease training if I am less than happy with the results I am getting. I understand NeurOptimalⓇ is purely a source of information and does not direct the response of the central nervous system. Consequently I agree to not hold Zengar Institute or Peak Training Center and its trainers responsible for a less than desired outcome or any outcome that may be considered negative.
Please read the following carefully. If you decide to receive NeurOptimal training with us, these policies will guide our work together.
1. Fees are due at the time of service. Fees are paid at each session, or in advance. We will give you a receipt and you can seek reimburusement as you see fit. There may be special discounts available for pre-payment of blocks of sessions. These pre-payments are not refundable but maybe transferred by mutual agreement to friends/family. Please note, however, it is always our decision whether to accept a particular individual for training or not.
2. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the start of your session, we ask you to be financially responsible for the session. This mean you need to call before 24 hours before the start of the session (not the "night before") to not incur charges, and it means the reason for your cancellation is not a consideration. While we can - and do - feel personally sympathetic to issues that can arise, please consider your booking like a concert ticket. Feel free to use it or not, as supports your best interests at the time.
3. Session length is about 50 minutes, so you will typically be in and out within an hour. It is not a problem if you arrive late, but the session will need to finish at its appointed time. We will work with you to provide the maximum training time we can in the time we have.
4. We do not provide emergency coverage and may not be available for blocks of time such as holidays. You are welcome to call us between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm any day of the week or email at any time, and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.
5. Fees for sessions are $125.00 or discounted rates for packages of 3 or more. Forms of payment we accept are credit card, paypal, cash, check and venmo.
Please sign below that you have read, understood and are able and willing to work within these guidelines.
Thank you for completing this form. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss how Peak Training Center can help you.
Please make sure that you also complete the
symptom checklist before your first appointment.