1. I release Grace Fellowship Church Chilliwack Society and Grace Advance, their employees, volunteers, representatives, directors, leadership and members (collectively 'Grace Fellowship Church Chilliwack') from all liability and waive against Grace Fellowship Church Chilliwack all recourse, loss or damage, including any consequential damage or loss, claims, causes of action of any kind whatsoever that the registrant(s) (the 'Camper[s]'), the next of kin or family may suffer as a result of the participation in the activities carried out with Grace Fellowship Church Chilliwack including on and in the vicinity of Grace Fellowship Church Chilliwack's property. I am responsible for replacing property damaged by reckless behaviour of the Camper(s). I voluntarily accept the legal risk, thereby expressly giving up any right of legal action against Grace Fellowship Church Chilliwack.
2. Grace Fellowship Church Chilliwack reserves the right to refuse a Camper registration for any reason.
3. Grace Fellowship Church Chilliwack reserves the right to dismiss any Camper who constitutes a hazard to the safety and rights of others, or demonstrates that he/she has rejected the reasonable controls and supervision of the Camp staff. I agree to direct my child(ren) to cooperate and to conform with directions and instructions of personnel of the organization in charge of these activities.
4. I will disclose all medical problems or concerns prior to Camp. Failure to disclose medical problems or concerns at time of registration may result in dismissal.
5. I, the parent/guardian, give authorization for the medical professionals to administer first aid and health care. This includes giving the medical professionals authorization to approve and obtain medical attention necessary for the Camper's best interests, welfare and good health including ordering injections, anesthesia or surgery, if the parent/guardian cannot be reached. I understand that all reasonable attempts will be made to consult with myself prior to treatment where possible, except in the case of minor illness and/or first aid where deemed appropriate.
6. I also give my consent to Grace Fellowship Church Chilliwack for the lawful use of photographed/filmed images of my child(ren), as named in the foregoing, on any Camp promotional material (including brochures and website) used to promote Grace Fellowship Church Chilliwack's ministry.
7. I understand that upon completion of Camp each day I am responsible to pick-up my child(ren) at the point of departure or make appropriate, alternate arrangements. Should the child(ren) need to be picked up early from Camp due to prior arrangement or dismissal, the child(ren) will be released in accordance with the instructions made on this form or in writing prior to Camp starting. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to make arrangements in such cases.
I have carefully read and agree to the waiver, terms and conditions of registration and understand all parts of the document. If any part of the document was unclear, I resolved these prior to acknowledging my consent. By signing the registration form above I understand that this is a complete release, waiver of claim and assumption of risk and is binding of my heirs, my administrators, personal representatives and myself.
I [PARENT OR GUARDIAN] AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION (above) AND RELEASE THE CAMPER(S) STATED IN THIS FORM TO THE CARE OF GRACE FELLOWSHIP CHURCH CHILLIWACK AND GRACE ADVANCE, ITS VOLUNTEERS AND STAFF.