Since 1992, Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts has honored more than 200 women leaders with the Leading Women Award. The event will take place on Wednesday, March 20, 2024 at the Boston Marriott Copley Place.
The nominee should be a visionary whose leadership and achievements have made a great impact in her field and/or community, and who inspires inclusion and opportunity for girls and women.
- Guidelines for Nominations
It is not a requirement for the nominee to have been a Girl Scout. We ask that nominations are informative and concise. Consider including:
- Professional Contributions: What makes the individual outstanding in her career? What responsibilities did she have in the role? Please note her training and educational background.
- Community Contributions: How long and in what capacity has the nominee been involved in an organization? Did she serve in a leadership role? Chair a committee or board? Other activities beyond basic membership? Specific examples are helpful.
- How is this person a role model for young women?
- Any examples of resilience or advocacy. This could include obstacles the nominee had to overcome in order to be a successful leader or role model for young women.
Nominations will be accepted through Friday, August 18, 2023. This year, we will be honoring three incredible women. Nominees will be announced in September.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.