If you want to be a part of our success, volunteer for our upcoming term of service: October 2019-2021 and participate in activities like:
• Planning exceptional educational programming for next year’s annual conference and other events.
• Raising money for FMDA projects through sponsor recruitment or soliciting auction donations.
• Strengthening our membership through recruitment and retention initiatives.
• Helping FMDA take an active role in outreach efforts to residents, interns, fellows, and young-career physicians as well as advanced practice nurse, pharmacist, and physician-assistant students who are interested in practicing in PA/LTC.
• Supporting FMDA and its coalition of key statewide organizations from major Florida-based stakeholders from provider, regulatory, academic, and professional organizations.
• Advocating for POLST — and engaging stakeholders to support legislative solutions.