Please read these instructions carefully before you fill the form
Pick-Ups and Temporary Accommodation is a Voluntary Non-Profit Service provided by the Students of the UTD - Indian Students Association
Certain fields are compulsory and without the correct details we will not be able to provide pick-up-
1. Please enter valid and functional Personal E-Mail ID (Gmail, yahoo, etc.) and UTD E-mail ID wherever asked. Not providing correct data will hinder us from communicating pick-up/temporary accommodation details with you. Without this we will not be able to confirm your pick-up.
2. Please ensure you have a valid and functional WhatsApp number for us to contact you when you land in Dallas. Not providing correct data will hinder us from communicating pick-up/temporary accommodation details with you. Without this we will not be able to confirm your pick-up.
3. Please provide the link to a clear and latest Photograph as well as valid and functional Facebook Profile Link. Our pick-up volunteers will need it to recognize you at the airport. Without this we will not be able to confirm your pick-up.
4. Please ensure you are providing the right Flight Number of the flight landing at Dallas. For example, if your itinerary is Mumbai -> Doha -> Dallas, please provide the flight number of the flight from Doha to Dallas. We need this to confirm your landing time and keep track of any delays in landing time.
5. Please ensure that you are providing the correct Arrival Date-Time and Airport in Dallas where you will land as without the correct details we will not be able to pick you up from the airport
6. Please provide correct details of the Port of Entry Airport. This is the first airport at which you land in USA. If your itinerary is Mumbai Chatrapati Shivaji Airport -> London Heathrow Airport -> New York JFK Airport -> Dallas Fort-Worth Airport, then mention Port of Entry as New York JFK Airport. We will need this to keep track of any delays in your arrival.
7. Please provide the link to a clear image of your Complete Travel Itinerary. We will need this to verify your travel details and to help our volunteers reach the airport on time. Without this we will not be able to confirm your pick-up.
8. Please provide the correct count of your Check-In and Hand/Cabin Baggage. We will need to ensure our volunteer has the right space in their vehicle to accommodate your luggage.
9. Please note that temporary accommodation is available only for a maximum of 3 days, as we have to accommodate other incoming students as well. This is a voluntary service provided by students, alumni as well as other communities around UTD. Hence, please ensure you maintain decorum if you are availing this service.
10. Please click on the Print Form button and verify if all the details provided are correct before submitting. Also, please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting the form.