I hereby (by submitting this form) apply to attend the Directors Accreditation Course of the Cayman Islands Directors Association Ltd. (CIDA) and if accepted I hereby agree:
1. in advance of the course to contribute US$1,100 (US$1,350 non-member) towards the cost of the course
2. in advance of the course to read the study materials
3. that the study materials will ONLY be provided to me electronically and I will bring a laptop to the course (DO NOT print the materials).
4. to attend each day between 8:45 am - 5 pm.
5. to pay the ongoing annual fee (starting in 2020) of Chartered Secretaries Canada to use the designation of Acc. Dir. if I am successful (currently CAD$250)
6. to comply with any continuing educational requirements that the Dir. Acc. may be required by Chartered Secretaries Canada
7. I understand that the places are strictly limited and they are offered on a first come first allocated basis and refunds may not be possible.
8. That your attendance on the course will not be confirmed until you have paid the US$1,100 (US$1,350 non-CIDA members) contribution to CIDA.
You should send proof of payment to CIDA’s treasurer at email@example.com