Terms of Contract
The fee for this service is $350 to be paid as follows: $150 as a Deposit and $200 prior to servicing.
CONDITIONS STUD OWNER AGREES TO:
1. Provide dam owner with a complete three generation pedigree of the dog.
2. Take normal adequate care of the dam while in our charge.
3. Have the stud dog in good physical condition and current with annual vaccinations. (Choose first and second sire preferences below)
4. Sign litter registration promptly and return to dam owner.
5. Provide a return stud service of the same dog to the same dam if no pregnancy results from the mating at no charge. To receive the return service, the dam owner must notify the stud dog owner of failure to conceive, in writing, not more than 70 days following the mating. If the stud is no longer available for whatever reason for the return service, the stud owner or agent reserves the right to offer a different stud to the dam owner.
6. Provide the dam owner with a written receipt for the stud service and a record of the breeding dates.