Conflict of Interest Agreement for Prospective Volunteers
I certify that if I become a volunteer of Somerville-Cambridge Elder Services, my involvement with clients will not constitute a potential conflict of interest.
I agree that I:
· will never use my knowledge of any client’s situation for my own benefit or financial gain, or that of my employer, associates, family, friends or acquaintances.
· will not make suggestions or recommendations to any client from which I, my employer, associates, family, friends or acquaintances may profit or benefit in any way.
· will not accept payment, loans, or gifts of money or property from any client, except non-cash personal gifts, the value of which shall not exceed $25 in any calendar year.
· will refrain from giving any client financial, health care, or property advice.
· will avoid any activity which would place me in a position of actual conflict of interest or the appearance of conflict of interest.