Great! Let's continue.
Awesome! Next we'll need some emergency contact and pick-up info.
Only two required.
Almost complete. Just a few health questions, and our rules and conditions.
If yes, please be prepared by packing all medication in a sealed container, clearly labeled with camper’s name, age, medication, dosage and time and deliver to camp staff at the beginning of the summer.
The information listed on this health information form is correct to the best of my knowledge, and the camper described herein has permission to engage in all prescribed camp activities, except as noted on this form.
Additionally, I authorize Camp Morning Star personnel to seek emergency treatment as required and to transport my child to the appropriate medical facility in the event that urgent/emergency care is necessary.
Be sure to have your camper read with you and sign our rules and conditions below.
1. No child will be properly enrolled in Camp Morning Star without the following paperwork completed and up to date: Camp Application & Medical Form.2. I am aware that my child must follow the rules and regulations of the summer camp program and may be withdrawn from Camp Morning Star if he or she does not comply.
3. Camp staff not responsible for any personal items that are lost stolen or damaged while attending camp.
4. I consent that in an emergency Camp Morning Star may obtain medical treatment if necessary. I understand that if medical treatment is deemed necessary I will be informed as soon as possible.
5. I reviewed the application and all the information provided is accurate and true. I agree to the terms and conditions.
1. I will be respectful to other at all times.
2. I will not use profanity.
3. I understand that no rough playing is allowed.
4. I will stay with my assigned team and team leaders.
5. I understand that my Parent/Guardian may be called to pick me up for continuous disruptive behavior.
6. NO kicking, hitting, spitting, fighting, shoving, or similar behavior.
7. NO running in the halls.