If not submitting online, six copies (please copy front and back) of completed application forms should be directed to:
Westonka District #277 Foundation, 5901 Sunnyfield Road East, Minnetrista, MN 55364
1) To be considered, all proposals must include six copies of the fully completed application form (pages 2-5), including a comprehensive budget plan. Applicants may call 952-491-8267 for further information or application assistance.
2) Proposals will be considered for existing projects or ongoing projects, however funds are to be used or returned by May 15, 2020. Funds will not be awarded for program maintenance or purchase of items normally funded within the district budget. Funds will be not allocated for wages, only for other expenses of the project. Honorariums or stipends may be considered in special circumstances.
3) Proposals may include up to two 8” x 11” extra pages of information to further clarify the proposal; the extra pages may include promotional materials. Please affix extra pages to the grant application.
4) New applications will not be accepted from grantees with incomplete or overdue evaluations.
5) Each grant recipient is required to list “Westonka District #277 Foundation” as a funding source on its project-related literature.
6) Grant recipients will be sent a confirmation letter on or before October 28, 2020, which will include instructions for accessing funds.
7) Evaluation forms and final budget report accompanied by receipts are due by May 31, 2020.