· This deposit secures your appointment and starts the artwork process. No appointment is booked/confirmed and no artwork will be started without a deposit.
· Your deposit is non-refundable and/or non-transferrable. Your deposit amount will be deducted from your single session, or last session if multiple sessions needed for the tattoo listed below. Deposits are not transferrable to another party/person/entity/etc. The deposit is valid only for the dates of the tattoo event you’re attending.
· Process: Your artwork/mockup will be completed closer to your convention appointment. Your artist may email you a mockup within a couple days of your appointment for review, if applicable. Minor changes can be made at this point. If your piece requires a line drawing, it will not be completed until the design is finalized by you. All artwork becomes property of your artist and/or Radiant Energy Tattoo. Refusal of design at any point, and/or refusal of design changes will occur in loss of deposit. Change of design more than 72 hours from appt: If you significantly change your design and/or start a new/different piece, and your artist has started or completed work on the original design, a new deposit will be charged, due immediately, and the previous deposit will be lost. Change of design less than 72 hours from appt: Because of time constraints, it may not be possible for your artist to prepare your piece. If it is possible, a new deposit is due immediately, and the previous deposit will be lost. If not, the original piece can either be tattooed as is, or if you refuse that design, the deposit will be lost. **Changes to your design and/or enlarging your piece at your appointment will not be possible at your appointment.**
· Rescheduling Policy: Because of the nature of conventions, rescheduling may not be possible. If you need to reschedule, we will make a best effort to set a new appointment during the event if there is time available. If you are unable to reschedule during the event, or you cancel your appointment for any reason, the deposit is lost. If your artist needs to reschedule due to an appointment unexpectedly running long, we will again make a best effort to reschedule you. If this isn’t possible, and your artist is attending the event next year, your deposit can transfer towards an appointment at next year’s event, or at another event within one (1) year of the original appointment. In this situation, the deposit expires after one (1) year from date of original appointment.
· Health: If you are sick do not come to the session, you must notify us by text or voicemail the morning of the appointment day before 10:30AM and we will try to reschedule you or if not possible, our (1) year deposit terms apply. If you come to your appointment sick, without notice to us or contact us after 10:30AM, you will not be tattooed, and your deposit will be lost. If you’re experiencing sun damage, flaking, rashes, bruises, or any type of external bodily issue that can affect tattooing, that’s not mentioned to your artist prior to your appointment, and you come to your appointment in this condition, you will not be tattooed and will lose your deposit.
· No Call/No Show: If you are a no-show for your appointment, with no notice/contact to us, you lose your deposit and no further contact from Radiant Energy Tattoo will be made. A no-show constitutes being one (1) hour late for your appointment or more without notice and/or not showing up for your appointment. If you arrive later than one (1) hour without notice, your artist reserves the right to accept walk-ups starting one (1) hour after your scheduled appointment time. If time is available your artist will attempt to reschedule and tattoo you, however your deposit will still be lost. **Conventions can be busy, please allot enough time before your appointment for traffic, parking, queues, admission, and locating the booth.**
· Larger Deposits/Prepaid Funds: Deposits: If you choose to give more than the requested deposit prior to the appointment it possible, however, a larger deposit will not give your project priority over other projects and all deposit terms still apply
Payment of deposit indicates you’ve read and accept these deposit terms.