Criteria for nominations:
1. Nominations can be made council-wide, we strive to have competitors who represent the entire geographical footprint of our council.
2. Competitors must be nominated through this form by someone who has seen their efforts in the community and wishes to recognize their hard work (they cannot be self-nominated for this award).
3. Final judging will be based on multiple categories, but the top three for consideration (each with equal weight) are creativity in their Man Enough campaign, their resume and community efforts, and finally through a fundraising challenge (an individual fundraising page set up by the Council).
4. Once nominated, each competitor will be contacted by Council staff to confirm their information and have them answer a few more questions in their own words. Please make sure that you provide either an email address or phone number for the man you’re nominating.
5. The Criteria committee will review all applications and submit eligible competitors to the Judging committee for awards.
6. Nominees will be asked to actively participate through social media and personal contacts for the weeks leading up to the awards breakfast on October 18, 2019. A toolkit and orientation session will be provided to each eligible nominee.
7. Nominations are due August 1, 2019 by midnight.