Vendor agrees as follows:
1. The Non-Refundable Site fee must be paid in full no later than September 30, 2021, but earlier payment is preferred. Your site will be assigned only after payment is received, so prompt payment will aid in placement. Payment received after September 30, 2021 will be subject to a $50 late fee added to vendor pricing.
2. October 30, 2021 all setup must be completed by 11 AM and removal completed no later than the schedule time. If Vendor fails to leave site in the same condition as it was at the commencement of the event or to tear down in a timely manner, Vendor shall be liable for all cleanup and other costs incurred.
3. The Site is subject to final determination by Las Vegas Caribbean Festival and is non-refundable/non-transferable.
4. All Vendors shall accept full responsibility for the assigned site and further indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Las Vegas Caribbean Festival, its owners, representatives, and agents from and against all damages, claims, or losses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which arise out of or relate to Vendor’s use of the site and attendance at the event.
5. All vendors must provide their own tent (10x10 TENTS), generator or electricity, lighting, water, tables, chairs & all other essentials needed. (Generators must be low noise, gas clean burning).
6. A NV sales tax identification number (or acceptable equivalent) is required but not necessary for out of state vendors.
7. Vendor shall follow all rules and regulations of the event and City of Las Vegas, as may be effect from time to time. Your
8. Vendor fee will include a limited number of access passes to the Event, as noted above. Other vendor passes must be purchased separately.
9. Food Vendors must have a Fire Extinguisher (Rated 2-A, 10- B:C or better or Rated K if cooking in oil)
10. Food Vendor Only shall obtain commercial general liability insurance, in an amount no less than $1 million per occurrence and $2 million aggregate, naming Las Vegas Latin Caribbean Festival, Inc., as an additional insured, with a reputable company. Vendor is responsible to insure its personal property brought to the event and shall provide worker’s compensation insurance for its employees. A certificate of insurance must be provided to WRT prior to the event.
11. Any disputes arising pursuant to this agreement shall be subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Nevada and heard by the state or federal court having jurisdiction over Las Vegas, NV
12. Vendors are not allowed to sell the following items: alcoholic beverages, bottled water, domestic soft drinks (Coke, Sprite, Pepsi, Red Bull etc.), and drug paraphernalia of any kind.
13. All applications are subject to verification of the provided information. Vendor space is limited. Once email have been received the vendor coordinator will contact you to go over your application. All funds are nonrefundable STRICTLY ENFORCED: Exhibitors/Vendors may not sell or bring in outside alcohol to the event. All alcohol and beverage sales will be provided by approved event sponsors only. Event alcohol license requires strict adherence to these rules. All applications are subject to verification of the provided information.
PLEASE NOTE – All vendor spot comes with 4 vendor passes to be worn on the day of the event.
Your completed application should be emailed back to email@example.com
Please include with email sales tax information and proof of insurance. Once email have been received the vendor coordinator will contact you to go over your application. Next process an online invoice will be generated for payment process. All fees will be process via an Online Invoice. Upon acceptance of the application, we shall have an agreement. Thereafter, a confirmation and other information will be provided to you. If Vendor cancels the agreement prior to the event, Vendor will not be able refunded any monies paid. All monies shall be due by September 30, 2021. Las Vegas Caribbean Festival reserves the right to deny access to the event if the applicant fails to provide accurate information and everything requested herein, or for other reasonable cause. The undersigned represents that the Vendor information above is true and correct, the undersigned is authorized to sign this document, and the Vendor agrees to all of terms and conditions above.