Etiquette & Expectations
PLEASE READ AND INDICATE ACCEPTANCE FOR BOTH SECTIONS
Two Shoes & Assemble' Learning & Event Center Etiquette Expectations:
In the Building —
Students are expected to treat the waiting areas, restrooms, hallways, etc., with respect by doing the following:
- Students should wait quietly in the waiting areas before or after classes, remembering that other classes are still in session.
- Students should keep their voices low and avoid roughhousing or running through the hallways and classrooms.
- Students are expected to pick up after themselves. Any clothing (coats, etc.) or snacks should be kept contained, organized, and should leave with them.
- Students should remain in the building—at all times—except during drop-off and pick-up (and if under 13, should be accompanied by parent/guardian during that transition).
In the Classroom —
- Students are expected to come to class excited to participate and learn.
- Students will show respect to their fellow students by being kind and allowing every student to have a safe place to explore their creativity and imagination.
- Students are expected to use the restroom before class begins, and will otherwise be expected to wait until class is finished.
- No gum, candy, food, or drink allowed in class.
- Students are expected to listen without interruption when the instructor is talking and to raise their hands if they have questions. They are also expected to wait quietly while other students are asking questions or being helped by the instructor.
- Students are expected to use their manners (e.g. “Please,” “Thank you,” “Excuse me,” etc.), and keep their hands to themselves.
If there are any concerns, please speak with Lindsay or Sarah. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”