These Art Blitz (AB) Exhibition Rules are a part of the 2019 Legal Agreement. As part of the Agreement with Art Barn School of Art (ABSA), Exhibitor agrees as follows:
1. The Exhibitor must be present to exhibit and manage all displays during Art Blitz from 11:00AM to 5:00PM both Saturday and Sunday, rain or shine. The Exhibitor is limited to the booth space(s) assigned; booth spaces are non-transferable. Any exhibitor who has not been accepted, invited, or has not paid booth fees, will not be allowed to exhibit.
2. All work must be original art, conceived and executed solely by the artist.
3. Exhibitors will supply their own tent with stakes and/or substantial weights, booth display(s), and furniture.
4. Wi-Fi will not be provided. Exhibitors must connect to their own cellular data/hot spot.
5. All Exhibitors must conduct themselves and their transactions in a professional manner.
6. All work must be for sale with prices clearly displayed.
7. All sales will be conducted between the Exhibitor and the purchaser.
8. The Exhibitor must comply with all State of Indiana tax regulations and must collect and remit to the Indiana Department of Revenue all appropriate taxes. ABSA has no responsibility regarding sales of the Exhibitor’s work.
9. Art Barn retains the right to expel any Exhibitor if they fail to comply with these Exhibition Rules.
10. Though we love animals, no free-running, leashed or caged animals will be allowed on the grounds with the exception of service animals.
11. The Exhibitor, upon acceptance of the Art Barn invitation to exhibit work at Art Blitz commits to be present and exhibit. Withdrawals prior to July 15, 2019 are eligible for a refund of booth fees paid less a $20 processing fee. Withdrawals between July 16 and August 31, 2019 will be eligible for a 50% refund of booth fees paid, less a $20 processing fee. No booth fees will be refunded for withdrawals/cancellation made after August 31, 2019.
12. The Exhibitor consents to, and authorizes the use of, any and all images of the Exhibitors work in promotional literature and/or other promotional endeavors by ABSA, AB, its officers, directors, and agents. Said images may be used for no payment in any fashion at the sole and exclusive discretion of ABSA or AB. Such uses may include, but are not limited to print advertisements, marketing materials, billboards, television and radio advertising, and interactive media including but not limited to web media, social media, and electronic media. This agreement will be in effect through the following year's AB.
13. The Exhibitor releases Art Barn School of Art (ABSA), its staff and its volunteers for any and all liability for damage to or destruction of the Exhibitor’s artwork, equipment, supplies, displays or other property and; the Exhibitor agrees to, and does hereby, agree that she/he will not hold ABSA, its staff, or its volunteers responsible for accidental loss or damage of any kind.
14. By submitting this form, the Exhibitor acknowledges that: I have read and understand the rules and procedures for AB; I agree to abide by the rules, policies, guidelines, and these Exhibition Rules as part of my legal agreement with ABSA and I understand that failure to follow these rules and regulations may result in my expulsion from the 2019 AB/or future fairs organized by ABSA; I understand that I will be held liable for any damages I inflict on festival grounds.