Applications submitted without proper documentation will be nullified and any application fee paid will NOT be refunded.
Items to be sumitted with this application are outlined in our Terms and Conditions and indicated as "Required" below.
By continuing you are certifying that you understand this payment is a non-refundable application fee and does not guarantee acceptance into the Apprenticeship Program. You understand this is an administrative fee for processing your application for consideration into this Apprenticeship Program.
A Four Year College / University Transcipt may replace your High School Transcript.
1. Serve as a Probationary Apprentice for a period of one year OR a period no longer than 25% of your apprenticeship.
2. Serve a five-year apprenticeship including the probationary period.
3. Report to work on a regular basis.
4. Perform On-the-job training work satisfactorily and under the direction of a Local Union 72 Journeyman.
5. Attend related training classes and maintain a minimum grade average of 70 in those classes.
6. Purchase text materials, as required, for use in related training classes.
7. Attend a mandatory orientation before starting the program.
8. Abide by all rules, regulations, and policies of the Joint Apprenticeship & Training Trust.
Receiving Direct Entry OR Credit?
DIRECT ENTRY: It is the policy of the Joint Apprentice & Training Trust that Direct Entry Applicants MUST meet the minimum working experience requirements before being considered to receive direct entry into the program.
CREDIT ENTRY: It is the policy of the Joint Apprentice & Training Trust that Credit Entry Applicants MUST meet specific requirements before being considered to receive credit entry into the program.
Applicant must successfully report for the interview as scheduled.
Any applicant who had previously been terminated, resigned or withdrew from the program, must wait a 30-day waiting period before reapplying.
Must have reliable transportation at all times to participate in the program.
Applicants not accepted may appeal their rejection, by writing to the Administrative Director.
By typing your name and clicking the submit button below you certify the following:
I certify that all of the information provided by me, on this application, is true and complete. I understand that if any false information, ommissions, or misrepresentations are discovered, my application may be rejected and, if I am enrolled in the apprenticeship program, my enrollment may be terminated at any time.
In consideration of my acceptance into the JATT Apprenticeship Program, I agree to conform to the rules and regulations, and I agree that my enrollment may be terminated if I fail to comply with the JATT policies.
By signing, you agree to provide the Mechanical Trades Institution - Joint Apprenticeship and Training Trust your sensitive information (social security number).