As an applicant desiring employment with A+ Staffing, Inc., you are required to read and sign this form. Failure to sign will result in your being barred from further consideration for employment with a+ Staffing, Inc.
In the event I am hired by A+ Staffing, Inc., as a matter of course, I may have access to confidential/proprietary information belonging to the A+ Staffing, Inc.’s Client(s). This information may include, but is not limited to, personnel information, pricing, client lists, contracts, intellectual property and marketing/sales strategies. It is a condition of my employment that I not disclose this information to third parties during or after my employment. I also agree to return upon request or on the date of my assignment’s termination, all documents, copies thereof, and other materials relating to any CLIENT’s confidential/proprietary information.
Agreed Upon Conditions of Employment with A+ Staffing, Inc.
· I acknowledge that any false, incomplete, or misleading information I provide on this Application, in a resume, or in a pre-employment interview, will be grounds to deny my Application or, if discovered later, for immediate dismissal from employment. I acknowledge that A+ Staffing, Inc. holds the exclusive right to communicate on my behalf with any company/organization to whom A+ Staffing, Inc. sends an employment application on my behalf. I agree to and will submit an authorized timesheet for all hours worked on assignment. I will notify A+ Staffing, Inc. upon completion of each assignment. I agree to and understand that A+ Staffing may contact me periodically by phone, text or email regarding employment.
· In consideration of my assignment to CLIENT by A+ Staffing, Inc., I agree that I am solely an employee of A+ Staffing, Inc. for all purposes, including benefits plan purposes and that I am eligible only for such benefits as A+ Staffing, Inc. may offer to its employee. I further understand and agree that I am not eligible for or entitled to participate in or make any claim upon any benefit plan, policy, or practice offered by CLIENT, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, or successors to any of their direct employees, regardless of the length of my assignment to CLIENT by A+ Staffing, Inc. and regardless of whether I am held to be a common-law employee of CLIENT for any purpose. Therefore, with full knowledge and understanding, I hereby expressly waive any claim or right that I may have, now or in the future, to such any benefits and agree not to make any claim for such benefits.
· I understand that, as an employee of A+ Staffing, Inc., I must contact its office upon completion of an assignment and maintain weekly contact if I wish to make myself available for subsequent employment. I understand that on the last day of each temporary assignment I am to call in for available work to A+ Staffing. I understand that I may be denied unemployment benefits if I fail to do so. Refusal to call in for available work or to accept further work constitutes a voluntary resignation from A+ Staffing. If I do not report to my assignment and/or do not call A+ Staffing, I have voluntarily terminated my employment with A+ Staffing and may not be considered for any further assignments. I understand that I must notify A+ Staffing and my job assignment’s supervisor if I will be late for work or need to take time off. If I fail to do this, I understand that I may have voluntarily terminated my employment with A+ Staffing. Once I have accepted a job assignment from A+ Staffing, Inc., I agree to honor that commitment. If I fail to complete any assignment, I understand that I have voluntarily terminated my employment with A+ Staffing.
· I understand that production positions require me to be able to lift up to forty (40) pounds and stand for a full shift of eight (8) or more hours, and I state that I have no physical limitations that may prevent me from completing job duties either with / without reasonable accommodation as described above. I understand that A+ Staffing is committed to maintaining a safe working environment for all employees. If I am ever asked to do anything unsafe, observe unsafe working conditions, or am injured at work, I will contact A+ Staffing immediately. Furthermore, I agree to perform all work in as safe a manner as possible. If I experience an accident or injury while working for A+ Staffing, I will notify them immediately. Failure to notify A+ Staffing of any work-related accident/injury may result in immediate termination.
· I agree to abide by A+ Staffing, Inc.’s policies regarding the absolute prohibition of any form of discriminatory behavior or sexual harassment in my worksite relationships. I agree to comply with all work-related policies, procedures and conditions established by CLIENT, e.g., dress, breaks, etc. I also agree to report immediately and directly to A+ Staffing, Inc. any concerns regarding the worksite or working conditions.
· In consideration for employment by A+ Staffing, Inc. I agree that during any assignment, and for a period of 365 days following the completion of my assignment through A+ Staffing, I will not (1) accept temporary employment from any CLIENT of A+ Staffing Inc., and/or (2) accept any temporary assignment while on the payroll of any other staffing company with any CLIENT of A+ Staffing, Inc. to whom I have been assigned by A+ Staffing, Inc., without prior written consent of A+ Staffing, Inc.
Applicant Consent and Release for Controlled Substance Test & Consumer Reports
In connection with my application, I understand that consumer reports or investigative consumer reports which may contain public record information may be requested or made on me including consumer credit, criminal records, driving record, education, prior employer verification, worker’s compensation claims and others. These reports will include experience along with reasons for termination of past employment. Further, I understand that you will be requesting information from various Federal, State, local, and other agencies which contain my past activities. I hereby authorize without reservation, any part or agency contacted by this employer to furnish the above-mentioned information.
I understand a controlled substance test will be necessary for employment with A+ Staffing, Inc. The Fifty dollar cost (“$50.00”) of this service will be waived after three (3) months, 480 hours of continuous employment, or I may obtain a controlled substance test at a certified medical facility at my own cost, providing A+ Staffing, Inc. with proof and chain of custody. I understand that the ability to pass a controlled substance test is a condition of employment. I have the right to make a request of CIC Applicant Background Checks, upon proper identification and the payment of any authorized fees, for the information in its files on me at the time of my request. I further authorize the ongoing procurement of the above-mentioned reports at any time during my employment or contract. I fully release all parties from any and all liability for the collection and reporting of information in connection with such investigation. I further consent to allow a photocopy of this form to be as valid as the original. I give A+ Staffing, Inc. permission to e-mail and text me with job information.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Application, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Employment Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The place of arbitration shall be McHenry, Illinois. Illinois law shall apply. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.